Welcome, students! The Medical Humanities & Bioethics graduate faculty and staff are committed to your continued success in the program. We want you to have the tools – available via the links below – needed to make the most of your time with us.
MA Student Handbook
Our MA Student Handbook contains valuable information about our courses, policies, deadlines, and opportunities within the program.
- MHB Course Schedule: View class dates and times for the year
- Northwestern University Academic Calendar: View registration deadlines
- The Graduate School's Calendar: View TGS graduation deadlines
The Graduate School of Northwestern University
Students in the master’s program are students in The Graduate School of Northwestern University (TGS) and are subject to TGS’s policies and procedures. Find more information related to student life and responsibilities via The Graduate School website links below.
- TGS Academic Services
- Tuition and Fees (applies to freestanding students only)
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress and Exclusion Policies
- Continuous Registration and Other Registration Policies